Friday, November 03, 2006

Ineffability Of A Jewitch

My livejournal friend lil_tike_oon asked:

Could there be any other words that would describe what exactly is a Jewitch. I ask because you also stated in another post that you do not mean 'Wiccan'?

I'm not sure I can define exactly what a Jewitch is. I've stated that I'm not Wiccan (though I am a "witch") because I don't follow traditional Wiccan practice and I have no desire to deceive anyone in that regard - just as I don't call myself orthodox or reform Jewishly (though I am Jewish). I value authenticity and integrity. For those looking to understand strictly Wiccan witchery, my writings are likely not for them.

I really don't follow any kind of strictly traditional practice. I'm creating my own kind of Jewish witchcraft - which at this point, is a blend of Jewish kabbalah, witchcraft and shamanism. Consequently, I feel the best "label" to describe me is Jewitch. I'm following my soulpath, where ever it takes me.

I purchased another book today by Konstantinos called Nocturnal Witchcraft. I've just started reading it, but so far, I am incredibly impressed with it. It is already deeply exciting to me - just like the first time I saw the Hebrew letters - this book speaks to me like that. It's a form of soul recognition. I've found another essential key to my soul! and I'm excited about it!

No comments: