Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Incense Offering Ritual Procedure

י' באדר תשס"ז

Here is the ritual procedure I will be using to light the incense for my reversal and protection spell. The actions are based upon the Kohen Gadol's Yom Kippur avodah in the Kodesh Hakodoshim (Holy of Holies).

1. The censer rests on the upper left corner of the altar. Coal is lit with left hand during step 7 of the reversal procedure.

2. With left hand, place a chunk of kabbalistic name incense onto consecrated ritual spoon held with right hand.

3. Stick the handle of the ritual spoon under right arm.

4. Cup hands.

5. Bend over and allow contents of spoon to fall into cupped hands.

6. Pour incense from cupped hands onto burning coal in censer.

7. Say: May the words of my mouth, the meditations of my heart, and the actions of my hands be worthy and acceptable.

No comments: