Monday, October 10, 2011

Warrior Moon Omen Divination

י"ג בתשרי תשע"ב
Blodlessing 15

As the October Warrior Moon waxes toward complete fullness in Aries tomorrow evening, I ritually drew an oracle card from my own set of Moon Oracle cards (the set I offer for sale on my website) to see what the Universe has to say to me to expect for this upcoming Celtic New Year. No lie - I drew the Full Moon in Water card. This card's oracular meaning portends fulfillment!

ful·fill also ful·fil (fl-fl)
:

tr.v. ful·filled, ful·fill·ing, ful·fills also ful·fils
1. To bring into actuality; effect: fulfilled their promises.
2. To carry out (an order, for example).
3. To measure up to; satisfy. See Synonyms at perform, satisfy.
4. To bring to an end; complete.

The end of this year (4) brings into actuality (1) and carries out (2) the promise of the Universe (1) to me that I shall be favored with a full measure of satisfaction (3) this upcoming New Year. Yay!

I love my Moon Oracle cards!

No comments: