The artisan candles, specialty potions, wortcunning remedies, cauldron brews and other concoctions skillfully crafted at Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy™ are designed with herbs, resins, curios and focused magical intent in the full spirit of Old World Tradition. Not taken lightly, but with commitment, honor, a spirit open to life, a mind open to learning, and an eye open to the threads and patterns weaving throughout the Cosmos, the Work practiced at Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy™ is guided by the thirteen ethical Laws of the Traditional Herbalist.
Eihwaz - the rune of trustworthiness.
- Be aware of all four elements. Each facet of the Work requires a balance of the four.
- Be aware, "as above, so below." As one sows, so shall one reap.
- Any remedy of the Traditional Herbalist must be in balance - air, earth, fire and water.
- Work only for good: to restore health, well-being, peace, balance.
- The poisons of the Traditional Herbalist are to be used only to dispel or suffocate that which causes harm to a fellow creature.
- No concoction of the Traditional Herbalist is made to be used to impair or injure anyone or anything.
- The Traditional Herbalist works with the Cosmos, in sympathetic energetic harmony.
- The Traditional Herbalist practices conservation, never taking more than is needed, or taking without leaving behind a gift or blessing.
- The Traditional Herbalist will do no harm, stirring the cauldron of Creation only for good.
- The Traditional Herbalist practices the Craft with Awareness, living life daily with magical Awareness and wonder. Practicing Awareness is cultivated as a way of life.
- The Traditional Herbalist follows the natural cycles of the Moon, the Earth, the Stars, and the patterns of the Cosmos.
- The Traditional Herbalist knows from Doing, and is a practitioner of Action, understanding that all Action influences everything else.
- The Traditional Herbalist learns from her/his Craft, understanding that the Act of Doing brings about Greater Knowledge.