Sunday, August 07, 2011

RHOS DU Black Roses Soy Floating Votive Candles with Gold Seal Dragon's Blood, Set of Six

ז׳ באב תשע"א
Lughnasadh 9

It's a song about a dream, when I'm lying in my bed,
black ribbons of desire touching my heart, keeping me whole,
born again from the rhythm ever screaming down from heaven,
ageless, ageless, memories of fire, the rhythms fall gently and flow
black beauty, black beauty, I love you so.
[my reworking of Jeff Buckley's "Mojo Pin"]

Dance with Black Beauty, bewitch your lover and conjure extraordinary magic under the soft light of these exquisite RHOS DU Black Roses floating votive soy candles. Handcrafted with premium certified kosher soy wax and pure cotton wick, these black beauties are generously scented with an original deeply rich blend of Gold Seal Dragon's Blood resin oil exclusive to WITCHCRAFTS™ and dusted with Midnight Magic fairy shimmer.

Each floater votive measures approximately 1.5" X 1". This listing is for a set of six candles.

Comes beautifully packaged.

No comments: