Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Ethically in Order - Starting the New Year Off Right

ד׳ בחשון תשע"ב
Phasma Priscus 7

Starting the New Year off right - In honor of the Ancestors, to bring merit to the world in the name of my Ancestors, entirely of my own volition, several months ago I decided that my New Year's resolution would be to bring my Etsy shoppe into full compliance with all Etsy policies and to make sure both my shoppe sites fulfilled all ethical obligations of my spiritual Tradition. It took me over a week to tweak all 600+ listings, but I did it! Be blessed my Ancestors and shoppe patrons, I started off both the Celtic and Jewish New Years with my shoppes ethically in order! There is no better positive action and positive result with which to start the New Year than this - bringing honor to and spiritual pleasure to the souls of the Ancestors!

May those who purchase from Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy™ receive karmic benefit and be blessed through the practice of ethical Witchcraft through the magical offerings obtained through my shoppes.

No comments: