Friday, December 24, 2010

Customer of WITCHCRAFTS Thrilled With Purchases

י״ז בטבת תשע"א
Grael 20

A customer is thrilled with purchases made at WITCHCRAFTS, and wrote this feedback which may seen at store website:

I was tremendously thrilled to happen upon this Etsy shop while randomly perusing under the keyword "Avalon". I was even more pleased to have such lovely communication with Lori regarding my order. Imagine my extended delight to receive my bundle a mere three days after checkout! And THEN everything the package contained was beautifully put together, smelled intensely glorious, and simply glowed with energy (which is *before* I even lit one of the candles!). I'm so grateful for such a perfect and profound shopping experience. LiorahLleucu has found another repeat customer in me! :D

No comments: