Sunday, July 06, 2008

Witchy Facts About Me

ג' תמוז התשס"ח
Faunus 5

A few witchy facts about me:


My Names: A Mystical-Magical Dance Of Dark & Light


1. My mystical Hebrew name - Liorah ("light to me", i.e. darkness)


2. My magical Craft name - Lleucu ("light")


Colorful Animal Totems / Spirit Guides / Mythic Totems


3. Mouse, Golden Kitten, Dragon, Buffalo, Lion, Spider, Fleas, Elephant, Meercat, Shark, Whale, Crocodile, Gorilla, Bees, Hornets, Piranha, Dog, Bear, Wild Horse, Snake, Black Jaguar, Red Birds, Peacock, Phoenix, Black Crow, Butterfly


Primary Dieties / Archetypes


4. Female - Cerridwen, Hekate, Rhiannon, Shechinah, Lilith, Laylah, Morrigan, Asherah, Anu, Asibikaashi, Yocheved, Batyah, Tzipporah, Kali Mah, Devorah, Aranrhod, Hulda, Brighid, Chanah, Batsheva, Tamar, Chavah, Awen, Freyja, Ertha, Ma'at, Elisheva, Rahab, Tiamat, Yiska, Isis, Nut, Dinah, Asnat, Serach


5. Male - Yitzchak, Tiw, Beli Mawr, Yaakov, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Yisrael, Chaniel, Arawn, Lenpw, Yosef, Lugh, Dan, Benjamin, Samson, Set, Poseidon, Green Man, Pinchas, Eliyahu


Magical Alphabets I Use


6. Hebrew, Ogham, Bardic Runes


General Stuff


7. I am out of the broom closet. Thank Goddess.


8. I live magically, meditate and do ritual work regularly.


9. I was born remembering my pre-incarnate journey into incarnate existence. In Jewish kabbalah, such an experience of consciousness is discussed in the Talmud (Niddah 30b, for example).


10. Favorite Pagan holy day - Samhain; Favorite Jewish holy day - Yom Kippur


11. I divine using Hebrew letter cards, Welsh-mythology based tarot cards, Ogham staves, and an exquisite nearly 6" natural quartz crystal sphere. I also have smaller spheres of garnet, obsidian, amber, black marble, moonstone and wine jasper.


12. Special gemstones - witch's finger, natural amber specimen, aqua aura quartz, spirit quartz, jet


13. I am Capricorn using tropical placidus astrological reckoning. I am a Sagittarius using sidereal whole astrological reckoning. I have analyzed my sidereal whole natal chart and found it to be more accurate and particularly enlightening.


14. Favorite botanicals - amber, dragon's blood, copal, labdanum, pine, vervain, calendula, dandelion root, hawthorne, mugwort, oppononex, pomegranate, saffron, sandalwood, witch grass, juniper berry, aloeswood, woodruff, ginger root, heal all, jezebel root, flax seeds, gall nut, nettle, scullcap, rosehips, white willow, wormwood


15. Favorite oils - bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood, mugwort, rue, spikenard, cinnamon bark


16. Favorite curios - premium Celtic sea salt, salt from the Dead Sea in Israel, garnet granules


17. Sacred places I would like to see - the Grand Canyon, Newgrange, Stonehenge, Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Pyramids of Egypt, Cave of Machpela


18. I have a collection of exotic herbal teas.


That's all I can think of right now.

No comments: