Saturday, March 14, 2009

Draw Down The Moon With Red Thread Witch Tea

י'ט אדר א' תשס"ט
Keolwulf 20

I've made the first blends of Red Thread Witch Tea. The first one is for my own use and is the one I used to perfect the exquisitely delicate recipe. The second one will be available for purchase March 29 at WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu.

All of the ingredients of Red Thread Witch Tea are 100% certified organically grown and include: red saffron threads (stamens), cloves, cardamon pods, coriander seed, sweet cinnamon, stevia leaf and ancient forest black tea. The completed blend was burgundy wax-sealed during the planetary hour of the Moon in a 100 mL clear corked wide mouthed port jar, stamped with a gold brocade ink-highlighted pentacle, and adorned with a pewter spiral charm, a bronze 'shalshelet' charm, black tulle and red threads. Pictures of the finished product can be seen when it is listed for purchase at my etsy shoppe.

From the first blend (my own personal experimental blend), I earlier today had made myself a cup of Red Thread Witch Tea (using a black infuser tea cup, of course). Hours later, not knowing of the mad mysteries going on in my laboratory, my mother walked into the house exclaiming, "what is that smell!" She absolutely loved it and designated it excellent.

No comments: